Saturday, April 17, 2010

The perfect coffee 8



For those of you who follow these rantings of a coffee lover, you might remember that I once wondered whether I was expecting too much from a cup of coffee and whether I would be able to make my own perfect coffee. For those of you who don't follow the numerous times I have talked about coffee, now you know that I once thought that even if I made a cup of coffee, I would find fault with it.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I shall get down to the crux of this post.

I made coffee today. And yes yes, it was brilliant :D It's the first time I attempted to make coffee in the hostel and it came out so well. There was a thick layer of froth and it was strong and had just the right amount of sugar. And even better, it took 6 rupees worth of milk, and coffee powder and sugar which I didn't even have to pay for because they were already in the room. So this was in the true sense, the cheapest coffee I have had.

Well, now that I know I can make the coffee I love, in the room, do not for a moment assume that the exploring and the tasting and the posting will stop.

More will follow.

Till then, may the force be with you :) and me.

No comments: