Sunday, May 9, 2010

The perfect coffee 9

So the first thing I did when I got to Chennai was to drink coffee :D I got off the train, met my granddad and was making my way to the auto stand. He asked if I had eaten anything and I said nope. No breakfast. He asked if I wanted coffee and I couldn't really say no could I? ;) So I had my first taste of brilliant Tamilian coffee at the Chennai Central railway station.

The one main thing I'm looking forward to in my stay here in Chennai is the coffee. Because now, I can step into any cafe anywhere and get good coffee. South Indian style :D

So for those dedicated few who still read this space, keep reading. There will be a lot more to come. Stay tuned :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saravana Bhavan special filter coffee :)

Ayesha said...

Yep :)