Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy birthday

I remember how we ended up talking. You were on the stairs and I was in the 5th floor corridor and we shot questions at each other. Stupid choices. :)

Panchgani. I was having a minor issue and you madam, just sat in the auditorium with me. Then you went on stage and I broke your glasses. Sorry about that :) But I managed to speak too and you stood there, near my chair, again, without saying a word. But you stayed.

On my birthday, we sat and talked outside college. Just because we wanted to.

We stayed outside French Loaf, talking one evening, for I don't know how long.

I gave you your first taste of cold coffee from CadB place :D I know you are eternally grateful, no need to say it :P

You took time out to see me when I was leaving for Hyderabad. just because I called and said come.

You give me bone crushing hugs :)

You let me rant that day. Made me rant, in fact. And took all of it.

You're an idiot. And I don't know how it happened, but I'm glad it did, that you made a place for yourself in my life.

I don't let people in. But you made me. And I don't regret it.

I love you. And I mean it.

Happy birthday and I get repetitive I know, but words are all I have :)

Guess what's playing in the background as I write this :)

4 comments:

Akanksha Arya said...

Thanks Ayesha. And that bought back some memories. Thanks a tonne!:)
Love!
And no maam, Cant buy me love. :D

Akanksha Arya said...

And we still havent completed the shooting random questions at each other thing.
Thanks.
And of course Akanksha hug for you.
>:D<
And well. You forgot the digs we take at a certain someone. ;)

Akanksha Arya said...

<3

Ayesha said...

You're welcome you :)

I don't think we have any random questions left for each other :P :D

And I'm sorry. I totally forgot the digs we take at a certain someone :P :)

Ayesha hug. Much love.