Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm proud of myself. After a long time, I'm proud of something I did. My 100th post here was one of those times. Getting featured on the Maadhyam page as the first featured blog was another. These times come rarely and that's what makes them all the more special.

Now you might wonder what made today one of those moments.

I flipped pancakes today. For the first time ever, I tried flipping a pancake, without a spatula like those chefs I admire on TV. And it wasn't just one. It was three :)

It's a small, insignificant thing. But it makes me feel very good. To be standing in my kitchen, flipping a pancake made me feel very important.

It's something I'll remember. It's filed away in that space in my mind reserved for such memories. One among so many others. But just as important.

No comments: